WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
CONSTRUCTION OF TWO NEW RESIDENCES IN MOSMAN, 2010.
TESTIMONIAL ›› MATT & DONNA BYRNE
“With construction already underway on a recent townhouse development, my builder suggested consulting Natalie to identify more effective ways to use space within some of the functional areas. Having already had design input from the architect I was originally hesitant to incur additional cost and unsure that there would be any real benefit.
However Natalie’s input dealt so effectively with the issues identified that I was happy to appoint her to take on a broader role in the design and specifications for the entire project. While this led to some significant changes the outcome was faultless – resulting in not only a more functional use of space but a contemporary finish that met our needs.
Natalie’s fresh approach, enthusiasm and genuine ‘value add’ on this project led me to utilise her services in undertaking a refurbishment of my own home, again with impressive results. I plan to
SCOPE OF WORK
- Interior Architecture & Construction Documentation including:
- Joinery Design, Selection & Documentation
- Bathroom Design, Selection & Documentation
- Kitchen Design, Selection & Documentation
- Lighting & Electrical Design, Selection & Documentation
- On-site construction advice and project management
- Interior/exterior colour, material & finishes selection
- Property styling & presentation advice