WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
SUBSTANTIAL RENOVATION OF AN EXISTING RESIDENCE IN MOSMAN, 2017
TESTIMONIAL ›› CARL HARGRAVE 2017
“I engaged Natalie Andersen (Look Design) in March 2015 following a very poor experience with an Architect working on the design of my Renovation, which is an extensive rebuild of a two storey house in Balmoral with a spend of $2m. Natalie works at a pace and with an energy that has delivered to every milestone that was agreed at the start of the project.
She clearly shows a passion and ownership for the project in that she and her team spend so much time in the planning and design, that when obstacles emerge she will proactively get on the phone or in her car to personally get them resolved or negotiate the best outcome.
This is so helpful to me as a client in that I am not experienced in the nuances or pitfalls of dealing with Councils, certifiers and particularly builders and you just know that Natalie will be onto the issue and will deliver the right outcome for the client. Ultimately, due to the length of a project of this size, you need to have a good relationship based on trust and mutual respect and knowing that your architect has you, the client’s best interests at heart. By the time the build will be complete at the end of this year, I will have worked with Natalie for nearly 20 months.
I am not the easiest person to work with, but Natalie’s great sense of humour, professionalism and pragmatic approach has made the whole experience actually enjoyable bordering on “fun” and I would have no hesitation in recommending her.”
SCOPE OF WORK
- Development Application for council approval for alterations and additions
- Interior Architecture & Construction Documentation including:
- Joinery Design, Selection & Documentation
- Bathroom Design, Selection & Documentation
- Kitchen Design, Selection & Documentation
- Lighting & Electrical Design, Selection & Documentation
- On-site construction advice and project management
- Interior/exterior colour, material & finishes selection