WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW RESIDENCE IN MOSMAN, 2009.
TESTIMONIAL ›› SIMON NOBLE
In 2009 I constructed my home for the first time, a daunting experience given the anticipated $5 million dollar project cost. Faced with the dilemma of building my first home, with a Development Application about to expire and my builder chosen I had to act quickly. I couldn’t afford to use the original architect as house prices had slumped and I was put off by the dollars they were quoting.
The twist is that we had virtually no usable plans, had broken ground and needed to act quickly, as the builder required more detailed drawings for the house build to proceed. Natalie completed on time all the detailed drawings for the house. She consulted with my builder and I on a weekly basis with the end result being a house that my family and I love living in, a house that flows and has all the modern cons one could want. I found Natalie’s knowledge of bespoke design, building and construction incredible. She saved me thousands, kept the build on budget and on time, creating a dwelling that is visually stunning.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Development Application for council approval for alterations and additions
- Interior Architecture & Construction Documentation including:
- Joinery Design, Selection & Documentation
- Bathroom Design, Selection & Documentation
- Kitchen Design, Selection & Documentation
- Lighting & Electrical Design, Selection & Documentation
- On-site construction advice and project management
- Interior/exterior colour, material & finishes selection