WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
SUBSTANTIAL RENOVATION OF AN EXISTING RESIDENCE IN GORDON, 2013.
TESTIMONIAL ›› JACQUI & ANTONY GRIFFITHS 2013
“We had the pleasure of working with Natalie throughout the renovation of our home. Being our first renovation it was overwhelming knowing how much had to be done and how many decisions needed to be made. Prior to commencement Natalie reviewed our plans and recommended a number of simple changes which have made all the difference to the end product. Having Natalie draw plans for the bathrooms, laundry, kitchen, pantry, study, and BBQ area made the whole process less daunting. Natalie is a pro at design, colours and lighting which ensured the whole project worked together. It was fantastic having someone shopping with you and make suggestions that you might not have otherwise thought of.
It was even better having someone send you emails with additional thoughts along the way. We thank her for her enormous patience, understanding and suggestions as we worked through the 7 months. We are thrilled with all recommendations and delighted with the end product.”
SCOPE OF WORK
- Development Application for council approval for alterations and additions
- Interior Architecture & Construction Documentation including:
- Joinery Design, Selection & Documentation
- Bathroom Design, Selection & Documentation
- Kitchen Design, Selection & Documentation
- Lighting & Electrical Design, Selection & Documentation
- On-site construction advice and project management
- Interior/exterior colour, material & finishes selection